Sunday, October 23, 2011

So, I Elise, am about to embark on one of hopefully many more travel adventures. I've never had a blog before, therefore I can't guarantee that it'll be interesting, used, spelled correctly, grammatically correct, socially appropriate, an "over share" or an "under share" for that matter, violent, a whine fest, or really that anyone will look at it at all. But nonetheless, I'll try and remember to keep it updated as to my whereabouts.
Thailand, (where I've actually already been) should expect me at the ridiculous time of midnight on the 13th of November but since Bangkok is famously the city that never sleeps, it'll be fine. Perhaps I'll spend my first night singing the classic 80's tune "One night in Bangkok." Which, if I'm being honest, I'll probably be singing most of the time anyways. There I meet up with three other of my favorite girlfriends. Watch out! We're going to set this country on fire. From there we'll head south to the islands for the full moon party on Ko Pha ngan. But beyond that, who knows. I'll update you when I get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment